"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Sunday, January 9, 2011

One False Move by Harlan Coben


It's funny- I've read three in this series. I read them out of order- both amongst the three and in the scheme of the whole series- but I still ended up with a 'three bears' type scenario. The first one I read (Back Spin) was very unimpressive, the second one (Fade Away?) I really enjoyed, and this one seemed pretty mediocre- until the end. One False Move wasn't as funny as Fade Away but what an ending! A great mystery- I didn't see that coming at all. I'm almost attached enough to Myron Bolitar now to want to read the next one just to see what happens to him. He's a loveable character and he has an interesting personal life that intrigues me. Maybe if they go on sale I'll check out #6....

You can read an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/382680.One_False_Move

No comments:

Post a Comment