"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett


I didn't appreciate the storyline in this novel. It was riddled with spies, espionage, great escapes, and tricky maneuvers throughout and then the end didn't live up to that same level of 'spy-talent' but.... I listened to it and there were different people reading different parts so it was like listening to an old-fashioned radio show with British accents. And I love a good British accent. I would have liked to give it 2.5 stars just on that feature alone. Anytime sneakers become trainers and ideas become ideers- I'm probably going to enjoy it ;0).

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/92364.Eye_of_the_Needle

No comments:

Post a Comment