"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee


I really liked this one. I thought the characters were very realistic. They're flawed people and that makes them perfect. I found the men in the story to be a little frustrating but in the end you can find some respect for dad after all. The only thing I didn't like was that it ended! I want to know what happened next, what Casey decided about her life. This book left you feeling like you knew the people in it and  like maybe you had some of their same experiences and growing pains.

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/709734.Free_Food_for_Millionaires

No comments:

Post a Comment