"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory


Thank you Philippa Gregory for another fantastic venture into historical fiction! I really liked this book and reading this second installment of what Gregory has promised will be a Tudor trilogy heightened my opinion of the first one, The White Queen. I'm not sure you can have one without the other. The things I found out in The White Queen played a huge part in how I felt about and my reaction to the developments in The Red Queen. I will be anxiously awaiting the release of the third book in this War of the Roses tale.

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7148256-the-red-queen

No comments:

Post a Comment