"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hold Tight by Harlan Coben


I'm not sure how big of a Harlan Coben fan I'm going to be. This was my first one by him and it was good enough but I felt a little like there was just too much going  on in it. It seemed like there were too many threads to the conspiracy to make it plausible. I don't read books like this one, I listen to them on my iPod. I choose a different type of book to listen to than I read. I've put another couple of his in my audiobook lineup so I'm going to reserve judgement on him as an author as a whole until I hear a few more.

Find a description of this book at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2177236.Hold_Tight

No comments:

Post a Comment