"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson



This book closed up the trilogy nicely. I'm sorry that Larsson's untimely death robs us of the privilege of enjoying more of his works. I would have liked to see what he came up with when he was done with Salander. I had a more difficult time following all of the different characters and pieces of this installment at first and even at the end had to continuously remind myself of who some of the characters were and what part they played; however, on the whole I enjoyed this story very much and I really appreciate the closure it offered regarding the characters lives.

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6892870-the-girl-who-kicked-the-hornet-s-nest

No comments:

Post a Comment