"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Storm Front by Jim Butcher


I like the main character in this book becuase he's kind of a screw up with potential. I prefer characters with flaws. I don't believe in people that are completely self-assured and always do the right thing. I don't know any real people like that so it stands to reason that the only place they should be found is in fairy tales! The subject matter is a little out there and I'm not sure the rest of the series is worth pursuing or not but I would like to give it one more try with the second one before I set it aside.

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/47212.Storm_Front

No comments:

Post a Comment