"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay by Mira Kirshenbaum


I still hang on to this book even though (thankfully) I haven't needed it in a really long time. It is so good when you're dealing with some ambivalence regarding a romantic relationship. If you need to remember the good things, it helps to point that out and then to remind you of them. If you really do need to get out and remembering the bad things is the way to do it, it helps remind you of that. I have given this book as a gift more than once. It may seem like a strange book to be passing out but I think my marriage was the only it helped to end (it was past time). The others, it actually helped save.

Find a description of this book at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6987370-too-good-to-leave-too-bad-to-stay

No comments:

Post a Comment