"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Takedown by Brad Thor


This was an interesting enough suspense/thriller. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I had been able to keep my mind on it; however, it should be noted that my wandering attention was not the fault of the author or story line as much as it was the fault of the season in which I attempted to enjoy it. One major downside of this one is that it does happen to be part of a series unbeknownst to me and the very end is quite the cliff hanger.  I hadn't planned on reading anymore of these but now I just may have to...

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/351062.Takedown

No comments:

Post a Comment