"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cross by James Patterson


Another audio... It seems like that I don't have much time for the kind of book that I have to sit still to read lately. Again, this one met the minimal requirements I have for audio and it was interesting enough to keep me plowing through the drudgery that is housework. It was a little gory for my sensitive, anti-T.V. side, and the story is gripping until the end but then suddenly it's over. Just like that. All this time and heartache tracking down a ruthless killer and then it's like- 'O.K., we've got you buddy, get in the car'. Hhhmmmmm... But again, my requirements for audio books are a fair amount lower than those for books I intend to intellectually digest so... you get what ask for?

You can read an official description of the plot line at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13128.Cross_Alex_Cross_12_

No comments:

Post a Comment