"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Swimsuit by James Patterson


This book is what has (sadly) become a 'typical' James Patterson. It was good. It kept my interest. The good guy wins, and he gets the girl. The bad guy goes to jail. Victims are avenged. This one was a little bloodier than a lot of his, or I'm more sensitive- which is also distinctly possible. Even though this was pretty good, I'm always waiting for something reminiscent of the Alex Cross days. Like 'London Bridge', 'Kiss the Girls', or 'Along Came a Spider'. Those were the Patterson novels that made me a fan and they are the ones I miss.

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5551522-swimsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment