"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Play Dead by David Rosenfelt



What this book lacked in 'mystery' it made up for in wit. An audio book that instigates a laugh out loud response is a rare find. I'll look for more from this author. I read different books than I listen to. To listen to one it has to require very little thought, minimal attention to detail, and it has to be suspensful enough to keep my attention while I dust/mop/drive/walk the dog. This one met those minimal audio requirements though if I had tried to sit down and read it I think I would have been bored with it, not to mention finished with it in a couple of hours.

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/575211.Play_Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment