"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Elvis is Dead and I Don't Feel So Good Myself by Lewis Grizzard


This guy is a whiny bastard. My brother-in-law lent me this book and I felt obligated to drag my way through it. What should have taken me two or three days to blow through took weeks. He's whiny and not the comedic super star that Lane thinks he is. I think he's got some ideas about women that would point to why he's been married and divorced three times. He goes on about feminsm and all the problems with it but I doubt very much that he's spent more than three minutes contemplating the only common denominator in all three of his failed marriages, which of course, is his presence in them. I am actually less intelligent now having read this piece of garbage. How do you get published with crap like that?

You will find an official plot line description at:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/147431.Elvis_is_Dead_And_I_Don_t_Feel_So_Good_Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment