"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth, #1), by Terry Goodkind

 had a hard time getting into this. It took me awhile to get everyone straight and to figure out what was going on. Once I did, I enjoyed it very much. The rough start could have been helped if I had read the prequel BEFORE I read this one. But alas, I failed to do that and didn't pick up the prequel until I had closed the curtain on book #1. There is a formula that books in this genre follow, this one was no different, but I enjoyed the journey to the same old story/plot/ending. I will try book two of this series as well. 


You will find an official plot line description at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3318765-wizard-s-first-rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment