"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Spellmans Strike Again by Lisa Lutz


Bring back the Spellmans! This was the last one of this series for now. I heard a rumor that book 5 is coming soon but it can't come soon enough for me! I adore the Spellmans. They're a total train wreck of dysfunction. These books are funny and light and easy. Reading the Spellmans' adventures is like a beer after work. Refreshing. This one has one sad part that had me sobbing in my laundry (I listen to this series and I was folding clothes during the sad part) but it was appropriate and well done. Not too Nicholas Sparks-y and still with some perfectly placed Spellman hilarity. If you need something fun, check out the Spellmans. 


You will find an official plot line description at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6571967-the-spellmans-strike-again.

No comments:

Post a Comment