"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Reversal by Michael Connelly


Mickey Haller is one of my book crushes- even more now since The Lincoln Lawyer hit the silver screen and now when I picture Haller my vision is filled with Matthew McConaughey. Normally I don't appreciate the interference of movie producers but in this case I'm grateful :0). 
I loved the change-up from Haller defense attorney to Haller for the state. It was an interesting twist to the kind of stories that tend to get lost in their sameness. The last Mickey Haller book wallowed a little in his recovery from a prescription drug addiction but this installment redeems Connelly and the character he's created. 


You will find an official plot line description at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7936809-the-reversal

No comments:

Post a Comment