"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman



I didn't enjoy this novel. I was frustrated by the main character and her apparent weakness. Obviously I know nothing about that kind of circumstance from a personal experience perspective but I like to think that I would have more fire than Lippman's main character. I wanted her to get passionate about something. I wanted her to get angry or indignant or anything! It never happens. She just keeps floating through, letting the other characters dictate the circumstances of her life. Snore... 


You will find an official plot line description at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7636774-i-d-know-you-anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment