"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Great Hunt (Wheel of Time #2) by Robert Jordan


I'm packing it in with this series. I am not going to be continuing to book three. The first two were too much of a struggle. I am, however,  baffled as to why. These books contain the elements that I typically love but the Wheel of Time series has not held my interest. As soon as I get started my attention wanders and I am forced to go over the same parts multiple times. I have been advised to stick it out and keep going but at this point, two of the series is one too many. 


You will find an official description of the plot line at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/233649.The_Great_Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment