"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Thursday, June 26, 2014

Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani


I LOVED this book! Occasionally I find myself looking forward to a long, long road trip. I rarely find a book that can captivate me for the duration but this one...! I was engrossed the whole time. It almost lasted me the whole way home and I was so intensely involved I wished I had just a little bit farther to go. I fell completely in love with the citizens of Big Stone Gap! Charming and funny and tender and outrageous-I couldn't get enough. Before I even finished this one I bought the three that follow it and have already recommended them countless times. If I wasn't a Trigiani fan before, I am definitely one now! 
















You will find an official plot line description at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58822.Big_Stone_Gap?from_search=true.

No comments:

Post a Comment