"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Monday, November 12, 2012

Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness


In all series there are the books that serve as the bridge to the rest of the series. This was definitely a "bridge" book but despite that, I found it thoroughly enjoyable. I loved the new characters introduced in this one and I enjoyed Diana's educational journey while she learned to use her gifts. I also really liked the historical element. Historical fiction is still my favorite genre so I love it when characters I enjoy visit another time. I'm looking forward to reading about how Matthew and Diana use what they learned in the past against their enemies of the present.

You will find an official plot line description at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11559200-shadow-of-night

No comments:

Post a Comment