"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Monday, November 12, 2012

Impossible by Danielle Steel


I haven't been a Danielle Steel fan since I was in 8th grade. Picking this up reminded me why. While anticipating a relocation I started trying to read some of the books that have been on my shelves for years. I figured if I read them before the packing started, I wouldn't have to pack as many. I inherited this one somewhere along the way and it has been shelved for, no pun intended, an "impossible" length of time. It took more than one day to read only because it was so painful. Sophomoric and repetitive writing, canned plot line, trite, predictable, but aptly named as it is nearly impossible to get through. This one needs to return to the book mill from whence it came.

You will find an official plot line description at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26512.Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment