"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Monday, November 12, 2012

Relentless by Dean Koontz


I'm typically a fan of Dean Koontz's work but, whaaattt??? This one was too weird for me. Everything was too close to perfect. The victims just happen to have friends with a safe room in their house. They also happen to have parents with a safe room. And an arsenal. And the babysitter is a gun-toting cop's widow. And then of course there's the genius son... Too much for me this time. It was interesting enough to get me through it but I wasn't sorry when it was over. I won't give up on Koontz though. This isn't the first time he and I have had a difference in interests ;0). I've always found something of his to bring me back. 

You will find an official plot line description at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4946005-relentless.

No comments:

Post a Comment