"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Monday, February 17, 2014

The Last Word by Lisa Lutz


I was forced to say goodbye to the Spellmans with this final novel in the series and I am not happy about it! I enjoyed each book in this series more than the last and I'm grieving the end of it. The Spellman novels are laugh-out-loud funny but they are not without their sorrows. This final installment ranked in the top two for the series for me but they're all good and I will definitely revisit them. If you're a fan of Janet Evanovitch's Stephanie Plum novels, I'm confident you'll enjoy the Spellmans as much, frankly, maybe more. Throughout the series I laughed, I cried, I mourned the end of each book. Thank you, Lisa Lutz, for allowing me the pleasure of enjoying your work!

You will find an official plot line description at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16130105-the-last-word?ac=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment