"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Phantom by Terry Goodkind


I have struggled through this entire series, loving and hating it simultaneously. I was often tempted to just quit it and move on to something else but there was always one remaining question niggling the back of my mind, tempting me on to the next. So here I am, one more to go, and finally-I loved one. This was the best installment in the entire series. I didn't expect to be engrossed after so many where I struggled through just to find out about one or two things but this one had me. I'm entertaining the possibility that the last two in the series will make the whole thing worth it. 

You will find an official plot line description at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43884.Phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment