"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hammered by Kevin Hearne


Hammered was my favorite book in this series so far. It's the third installment and I wasn't sure when I started it if I wanted to continue with them. This is the first one that left me wanting to know what was going to happen next, RIGHT NOW! Oddly, main character Atticus isn't the one I love best in this series. So far I've stuck it out for news of Oberon, his Irish Wolfhound. Ha! Good news though, I'm finally starting to attach to the man behind the dog too ;0). It didn't hurt that after finishing the first two I finally felt like I had a handle on who the players are. There are a significant number of characters and it took the entirety of the first two books for me to start getting them all sorted out! 


You will find an official plot line description at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9595620-hammered.

No comments:

Post a Comment