"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon

Arrrgghhh!!!  It’s over once again and I’m completely bereft!  The Outlander series is by far my favorite series of books-ever.  And that’s saying something… 
Like the others preceding it, Written in My Own Heart’s Blood is brilliant in every way- the research, the characters, the creativity, the humor, the suspense, the family drama.  It has it ALL.  I am so attached to the characters, I feel a physical loss each time I finish another book in the series.  I hope I have not said goodbye to the Frasiers and company for the final time…

There are so many great parts in this eighth book but I think the best of the best comes on the final page.  Don’t skip ahead and ruin it for yourself!  Get there the old-fashioned way and love every minute of it.

















You will find an official plot line description at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11710373-written-in-my-own-heart-s-blood?from_search=true.

No comments:

Post a Comment