"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Days of Rage by Brad Taylor

Secret agents, spies, and international intrigue aren’t novel ingredients that spark my interest; however, I was gifted a copy of this newest Pike Logan thriller from Dutton Publishing and was happy to give it a try.  After all, our taste buds renew every ten days, why not our reading preferences?  

I haven’t been reformed into a die-hard fan but I’ll admit to staying up past bedtime to finish the final pages of Days of Rage.  I struggled through the majority of this novel because I just couldn’t get interested enough to read it for more than a few minutes at a time.  Until the last 100 pages… Then I couldn’t put it down!  The ending is as suspenseful as the book jacket promises it will be and for anyone who likes this kind of thriller, I would definitely recommend Brad Taylor. I know a number of readers who will enjoy this one very much and they’ll be happy to hear about this new release.














You will find an official plot line description at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18693800-days-of-rage?from_search=true.

No comments:

Post a Comment