"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Friday, April 4, 2014

Two Ravens and One Crow by Kevin Hearne


I'm not normally a fan of novellas. For the same reason I'm not a fan of short stories (I know there are some great ones out there), I don't feel I get "enough" out of them. It's like eating only one Lay's potato chip ;0). Contrary to that long-standing opinion, I am glad I took the time to enjoy this novella, and in the correct order to boot! It cleared up a number of questions I had at the close of Tricked and got me excited to start Trapped, the next book in the series. I would advise any fans of this series to partake in this enlightening edition. The benefits from reading it far outweigh the 2 hours it will take to get through it. 

You will find an official plot line description at: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15728721-two-ravens-and-one-crow?ac=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment