"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Friday, April 22, 2011

Bossypants by Tina Fey



I love Tina Fey. Who doesn't love Tina Fey? Well, Sarah Palin probably wouldn't say she loves Tina Fey but besides that I can't fathom it happening. I was a little disappointed in this book because I wanted it to be funnier. She's very clever and she has a lot of solid things to say to women trying to make it in any predominantly male line of work. It's also very quotable. She says a lot of things that I will likely draw on for some time. I just wish it were funnier. I laughed out loud sometimes but I prepared myself to laugh so hard that I would need to pull over at the nearest gas station to prevent peeing my pants. It's not that funny so don't worry about map questing the rest stops if you're taking a trip.


You will find an official description of the plot line at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9418327-bossypants

No comments:

Post a Comment