"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Friday, December 30, 2011

You The Owner's Manual by Michael F. Roizen, Mehment C. Oz



I enjoyed this book much more than I anticipated. I read it as part of my preparations for a test I took to bypass some elective credits at school. (It worked; I passed!) There is a lot of information in this book that I should have known but didn't. The subject matter is presented in a way that keeps it interesting all the way through despite my fears that it would be a snore-fest. I'm glad I finally had a compelling reason to work through this and now I'm even happier that I have a copy on hand for reference. 


You will find an official description of this work at:     http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2182461.YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment