"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris



I used to read a Sookie Stackhouse novel at random intervals amidst heavier reading. When I finished all there was of Sookie I began the search for another series to take the 'break' time spot. The idea was that the creator of Sookie must be the best place to find a Sookie replacement but I'm thinking I'm still on the market. Harper, Grave Sight's main character, isn't funny. I know, I know- how could that be? I've asked myself the same question over and over again. But she's just not. And she's not a strong character either. She's weak and dependent and kind of a pain in the ass. But-I didn't like Sookie at first either so I'll give Harper another go and hope that she gets her spine straight and finds her clearly missing sense of humor. 


Find an official plot line description at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58077.Grave_Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment